EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL, owner of this Web Site, uses its own and third party cookies for different purposes. The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, as well as their purposes.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
A "Cookie" is a file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the use, by the latter, of the Website (article 22.2 LSSI).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
The following is a classification of the cookies that exist and may be used on our Website, taking into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- According to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies:: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies:: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
- According to the period of time they remain active
- Session Cookies:: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Website, so none is stored in the terminal.
- Persistent cookies:: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
- According to the purpose
- Technical Cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used to manage the Website and enable its functions and services (e.g.: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, etc.).
- Personalization Cookies:: those that allow remembering information so that you can access the Website with certain features that can differentiate your experience from that of other users (e.g.: the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies:: those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:: those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL uses the following cookies:
|Type of COOKIE||COOKIE NAME||DESCRIPTION||PROPERTY||EXPIRED||INTERNATIONALTRANSFER|
|Techniques||__hssc||Used by HubSpot||Third Parties||30 minutes||No|
|Técnicas||__hssrc||Used by HubSpot||Third Parties||At the end of the browsing session||No|
|Techniques||__hstc||Used by HubSpot||Third Parties||13 months||No|
|Techniques||_fbp||Used by Facebook||Third Parties||3 months||No|
|Techniques||_ga||Used by Google Analytics||Third Parties||2 years||No|
|Techniques||_gat||Used by Google Analytics||Third Parties||3 months||No|
|Techniques||_gid||Used by Google Analytics||Third Parties||24 hours||No|
|Techniques||_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Used by Hotjar||Third Parties||At the end of the browsing session||No|
|Techniques||_hjid||Used by Hotjar||Third Parties||1 year||No|
|Techniques||Hubspotutk||Used by HubSpot||Third Parties||13 months||No|
|Techniques||mp_*_mixpanel||Used by Mixpanel||Third Parties||1 year||No|
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION?
In compliance with art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will keep the information collected through cookies for the essential time to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in their respective Privacy and Cookie Policies contained in the table above.
HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=es#
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac